Daniels Family Child Care strives to support families in their effort to ensure the wholesome social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of their children by providing high quality care at an affordable rate.
• Preschool Activities, educational programs, kindergarten readiness
• Monitored Computer Tutorials/Lab - typing, learning programs
• Gardening – Tot Garden (seasonal planting of organic vegetables & plants)
• Outdoor Play space filled with lots of butterflies & humming birds - little explorers can play and discover in natural settings
• Healthy, organic, non GMO Nutritious Meals / Snacks
• Special Diets – vegetarian diets, modified diets
• Ages – 12 months to 5 years (infant space filled)
Structured learning experiences along with creative play opportunities are designed to enhance the growth and development of each child in a safe and nurturing environment. Our comfortable surroundings offer a setting of affection and trust where your child can feel safe and free to grow happily.